Watch our New Attendee webinar for important information and planning tips!
Here are the top 7 things you need to make the most out of your visit:
1. Register by the early bird of September 9 to SAVE $25!
Education: October 2-5 | Exhibition: October 3-5
Register before the Early Bird Deadline to save $25 off the cost of an exhibit hall pass. Your badge gives you access to over 5,000 brands with the latest products and technologies. While registering, consider adding on Continuing Education. There are more than 350 hours of Continuing Education for every role and experience level, focused on your core competencies — disease diagnosis, treatment and management; clinical application of products; and healthy business solutions.
At Vision Expo West informative classroom instruction connects to hands-on knowledge at the expansive exhibits, allowing you to compare and source the most products and trends in one place. Make sure you take advantage of signing up for everything during online registration so you don't miss out:
Back to Top
2. Book your Hotel/Travel - super low rates!
Hotel and Travel
Through our official housing partner, onPeak, we provide reduced hotel rates and travel discounts for your trip to Las Vegas.
Book through the simple-to-use reservation website or with helpful and friendly booking agents to ensure you pay the lowest price and get the best service with reservation protection, flexibility and assistance—before, during and after your stay.
We also offer discounts on airfare and car rentals. Head over to our Travel Discounts page to view specials to get you to Las Vegas!
Back to Top
3. Plan Your Time at Vision West with our FREE Planning Tools
Planning for Vision Expo West as a first-time attendee has never been easier!
We've got two great online tools to help you navigate the show and events and plan your days.
My Show Planner - Start planning now for Vision Expo West. My Show Planner Provides you with the tools to maximize your Vision Expo West show experience. Through the integration with Vision Expo Mobile, your personal agenda can also be accessed right from the convenience of your mobile phone. (Be sure to use the same email address for both My Show Planner and your Vision Expo West registration to ensure your data is synced.)
- Search the full exhibitor list alphabetically, by product category and by country
- Explore Show Specials and discounts on entertainment, shopping and dining
- Find New Products
- Contact exhibitors in advance to set up appointments
- Create your customized personal agenda with the exhibitors and people you’d like to connect with at Vision Expo West
- NEW for 2013:
- Connect with other Vision Expo attendees before you arrive in 3 easy steps with the My Network feature:
- Synch your registration information to your My Show Planner account
- Search for other registered attendees to make new connections or reconnect with fellow alumni from your alma mater
- Email pre-show and make plans to connect in-person at Vision Expo West
Vision Mobile - Keep the latest exhibitor information, education schedules and show information at your fingertips with Vision Expo Mobile. Access your My Show Planner favorite lists and agenda made pre-show and visit all the exhibitors you planned to see in the most efficient way possible using the NEW SmartRoute map feature. Now available for iPhone, Android and iPad for easy-viewing of education handouts and the interactive map. Download today at www.VisionExpoMobile.com.
Back to Top
4. Create a Daily Agenda with the Tools above by Focusing on Key Areas
- Exhibitors – Vision Expo West features 575+ exhibitors. Make sure you get to see the ones you want by planning out the day.
- Show Specials – Anything from discounts, free gifts, events, or celebrity appearances from our exhibitors can be found within our Show Specials section of the website. You can also found valuable entertainment discounts that we have collected to ensure that you experience all that Las Vegas has to offer including specials on shows, dining, nightlife, shopping and transportation.
- New Products – new products, licenses, and more from over 575 exhibitors.
- Parties & Events – There are over 120 hours of networking at Vision Expo West. Plan which association, exhibitor and show hosted parties you'll be attending.
Back to Top
5. Get to the Sands Expo & Convention Center and Check-in
Getting to the Sands Expo & Convention Center:
Sands Expo & Convention Centeris located at 201 E. Sands Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89109
If you are staying in a hotel, familiarize yourself with local eateries as well as the best way to travel from the show to your hotel be that walking, bus, or taxi.
Complimentary shuttle service is available to and from Vision Expo West and official host hotels. When you book your hotel online through OnPeak, look for hotels marked as "Official Event Hotels" to know which of them offer complimentary shuttle service. Check back soon for a complete schedule.
Once you get to the Sands Expo & Convention Center head to New Attendee Check-In:
Once you arrive at the Sands Expo & Convention Center, you can pick up your show badge at our official New Attendee Check-In counter. Here you will be greeted by a Customer Care representative who will help you get acquainted with key locations, let you know about special events and networking opportunities and provide you with materials that will help guide you through your experience. You can also pick up the official Show Directory for an on the go guide to the show.
Back to Top
6. Get Ready to Navigate the Show!
Plan your day at the My Show Planner Kiosks
Once you have checked in, stop by one of the My Show Planner kiosks located in the main registration area. You'll be able to access you're My Show Planner account and agenda, search exhibitors and brands and view the floorplan.
"Ask Me" Ambassadors and Customer Care Counters
Not finding what you need? If you get lost in the exhibit hall or have a question, keep your eye out for one of our "Ask Me" representatives. These knowledgeable ambassadors will be roaming the Show with bright colored "Ask Me" shirts and signs so you can easily identify them.
And don't forget:
- SHOES - Wear comfortable shoes because you'll be walking and covering a lot of ground at the show.
- CHARGER - Don't forget a charger for your smartphones.
- EXTRA LAYERS - Pack a light sweatshirt or sweater, running around the exhibit floor may make you hot, but once you enter a conference or leave the exhibit floor, you may get a bit chilly.
- EAT ON-SITE - There is an extensive food court will you find an array of cuisines to choose from
- PACE YOURSELF! - Don't rush! You have three days to walk the floor. Take a break every few hours.
Back to Top
7. Enjoy Las Vegas!
There's plenty of time to get out of the Sands Expo & Convention Center and experience all that Las Vegas has to offer. Vision Expo has partnered with world-class dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind shows, entertainment, and more to bring you discounts to places all over the city. Review our Entertainment Show Specials to decide where you're heading once the show ends!
Join Our Community
Stay up-to-date with the latest on all things Vision Expo.